Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Wink Updated Bucket & Looking To Trade!!!!

I just got done updating my bucket with a bunch of autos and patches. I'm looking to trade for Broncos autos but am willing to also look at buckets. Please feel free to take a look and lmk.

http://s1371.photobucket.com/user/sh...?sort=3&page=0

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    like the l. bell tops finest auto jersey, the mike evans auto jersey, alshon jeffery auto jersey, and maybe the aj green, check my bucket and lmk if there is anything you need, thanks.
    Bucket:

Hidden Content

Great interest in Yanks, Ravens and Celts.......

WILL ONLY TRADE TO United States and Canada without prior APPROVAL!

What's the bv on your Von Miller auto?

Quote Originally Posted by dlutton View Post
    cmb for the jarvis landry auto and odell auto /75 please

What in trade are you looking for on the greg pruitt auto andJerick McKinnon Certified Potential Auto pm qorks best thank you

hello, please check my bucket for your 2014 bowman sterling davante adams patch/auto /75. if you like anything, please reply with a PM

Tony
    Last edited by tsanchez68; 08-14-2015 at 12:26 AM. Reason: correction

Tony, I like the Ken Stabler auto. Do I have anything to add to the Adams in order to get that from you?

Thanks,

Bobby

Quote Originally Posted by tsanchez68 View Post
    hello, please check my bucket for your 2014 bowman sterling davante adams patch/auto /75. if you like anything, please reply with a PM

Tony

Bobby, sorry but I didn't see anything for the Stabler auto. do you like anything else for the D. Adams?

Tony

Like these

Osweiler topps Prime
    Devante Adams Sterling
    Eli Manning Absolute
    Landry Black Gold
    Garoppolo Finest
    Mariota Contenders
    Beckham Prime

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast