Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Are these patch's real or fake?

Found some nice artifacts patches for sale, but than noticed a lot of them from same seller that seem "too nice"...or
    something about them just doesn't look right to me.....thoughts?

thanks

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2012-13-artifacts-jersey-patch-jonathan-quick-113-29-75-/252055024480?hash=item3aafa67360

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2012-13-artifacts-jersey-patch-jonathan-toews-44-41-75-/252053656492?hash=item3aaf9193ac
    Bucket: Hidden Content

LF: Winnipeg Jets & Bruin RC's, Ovechkin.
    Sets: 2012-13 Artifacts Patches # /15 /8 /5 and /1.
    2008-09 Black Diamond Quad Jersey Gold and Onyx.

2. Kronozio
    I would think real.

Whenever attempting a patch set or project, my goal is to get some of the nicest copies I can find.

Because he has so many, and they are not all over the top, I would say he just decided to stop his project and list them all.

It is odd that he has all these patches, and only 8 feedback on ebay ...... raises a few points:

- Where did he get them all if not ebay? - Other trading sites, card shows, hobby shops

- Because so many of these were purchased off ebay, it would be hard to track down fakes with no previous auction history

- His place of origin almost makes me 2nd guess as well ( actually just lost my 1st package ever since I started back in 2005 ..... in that very Province )

All in all, I would not hesitate to bid
    *** Main PCs - Luongo / Mrazek / Fleury***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

I would say they are real as well. Artifacts have pumped out some crazy patches, so I wouldn't put these in the "Too good to be true" category by any means.

If the price stays reasonable, I say you should definitely throw a bid or two down.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do. :)
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

ha ha ok thanks guys, they are only about 40 I could use for my set!!
    Bucket: Hidden Content

LF: Winnipeg Jets & Bruin RC's, Ovechkin.
    Sets: 2012-13 Artifacts Patches # /15 /8 /5 and /1.
    2008-09 Black Diamond Quad Jersey Gold and Onyx.

His place of origin is actually mine too! We aren't all bad people in Quebec! Lol. Don't know the guy though.

Quote Originally Posted by 10-4 collector View Post
    His place of origin is actually mine too! We aren't all bad people in Quebec! Lol. Don't know the guy though.
    We know most of you arnt bad people ...... but it still doesnt make up for the random packages that fall off trucks when sending to that part of the country.

Nothing about their people, but I hesitate when I have to send high end stuff to Quebec.

I would rather send a $500 card without tracking to most of Europe, before I send a $200 card with tracking ( without sig confirmation ) to Quebec
    *** Main PCs - Luongo / Mrazek / Fleury***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

I understand, I know they're's a lot of dishonest people in are province, starting with the government!

Quote Originally Posted by 10-4 collector View Post
    I understand, I know they're's a lot of dishonest people in are province, starting with the government!
    That doesn't apply to just Quebec.

I too would not hesitate to bid. Because if I was faking a toews patch (which I would never do) I would use a lot nicer patch (more colours). Especially considering he might be the 'best' player in the game.

Also...I don't see Artifacts being faked. Correct me if I'm wrong, but if people are gonna fake 'em they're gonna go big and fake stuff from The Cup.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast