UD creates card for Virginia Capitals

Just saw the new Evgeni Kuznetsov card in MVP for the NHL Territories set. The city behind the player is not Washington, DC. It is actually Rosslyn, VA. While Rosslyn is near DC, it is in fact across the Potomac River in Virginia. I know they had the US Capitol building on Ovechkin's card. But I think Washington, DC has enough landmarks that could be identifiable as DC to make at least two different cards for the set. Way to just pick a random picture off the Internet without doing any research UD!

SHARKS and CAPITALS Fan +++ Tomas Hertl cards: 512 & counting Hidden Content ...... Hidden Content
    Whales: 03-04 Topps Pristine Die-Cut Gold Refractor #67 Sergei Gonchar (#/33)

2. Find Hockey Cards on Kronozio!!
    I don't find this much of a surprise as now that UD has the exclusive, what incentive do they have to spend mounds of cash into the design and photo budgets or the QA/QC dept.

Same goes with UD Premier which was a cross between Panini NT ARP's for the Acetate rookies and Panini Prime for the Mega Patches. The upcoming UD buyback release in my opinion is another display of lack of design and creativeness.

I hope this years The Cup has some new sets or at least the current sets overhauled as they have been run down over the last few years.

I don't think instances like the one the OP brought up will be the last we see throughout this exclusive.

If Panini or Leaf had done this I couldn't imagine the uproar over it.