Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whats up with this

Angry Whats up with this

People think D-wade is so great hes is great dont get me wrong and people just kinda forget about LeBron now. Sure he won the championship but look about his supperting cast. If the Cavs had Wade We'd be no farther than with LeBron. Am I the only person who thinks this?

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    dude wade is way better, hate to break it to u but wade's cast isnt that great a washed up shaq,and a bunch of players past their prime, while lebron has an all star big-z, larry hughes, while wade is carrying his team on his back, he could do it with or without shaq

Dude Zs past his Prime and no where near as good as shaq and Hughes was injured all last year. Id rather have a bunch of washed up players than a guy named vareajo, pavlovic, and andriuskvicious or something like that.

names got nothing to do with it...i think wade's supporting cast made him look even greater...he was the youngest guy on the starting five but he led the team day in and day out every night...he played better than the vets

i would take wade but it is close. IMO it is because he went to college where if you look at lebron in 2 years i think it will be much closer to where wade is now

I dunno guys I agree with pistol44 just because D-Wade wins a championship doesnt make him better than Lebron I wouldnt be surprised if the Cavs win in a couple of years anyways. Lebron breaking more of Jordans records and not D-wade makes him that much better also for people to see that Lebron is the better one..

im not saying D is better because he won a championship.... he is better because he is more mature and knows the game better.... i think lebron has more potential because of his size and i think he is more durable but right now i would take wade... plus dwayne has more desire at this point in his career

Id prefer Lebron. Lebron is a playmaker. And I love Wade, same state, same college I plan to attend. Ive seen him play 40 plus times.

Lebron has no cast, put Shaq on the Cavs, and I think you would see the same this as Wade with Shaq.

Wade is a better assist man and better in the playoffs. ( despite the game- winning shot lebron made, which i might add was a travel) lebron is explosive and everything and scores more points for average in the overall 2006 season but wade is probably going to have more rings at the end of his career. dwyane wade is more competitive because well he went to college. Wade is way more mature and hes not one of those showoff guys either. In a way im kind of saying that lebron is not the next jordan. wade and shaq probably have a better friendship than lebron and shaq would have too... GO VINCE CARTER!!!
    Last edited by netsthebest678; 08-02-2006 at 03:16 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast