Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2002/2003 Topps Chrome Most bang for your buck

This product is definitely a winner in my book. I bought a box of this for $90 and after opening it I was very very pleased. In 24 packs I received 23 rookies in the box along with a Shaq auto and 8 refractors(including insert refractors). I received all the main rookies including Ming, Wagner, Williams, Gooden, etc. I strongly recommend it.

2. Find Basketball Cards on Kronozio!!

Re: 2002/2003 Topps Chrome Most bang for your buck

Originally posted by john1170
    This product is definitely a winner in my book. I bought a box of this for $90 and after opening it I was very very pleased. In 24 packs I received 23 rookies in the box along with a Shaq auto and 8 refractors(including insert refractors). I received all the main rookies including Ming, Wagner, Williams, Gooden, etc. I strongly recommend it.
    Thank you for the advice. I usually don't buy basketball cards but it seems like you made out very very well which is not common in the world of cards today.

Most of the time I buy a box and can't even get equal value for it.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

I have only bought a handfull of packs of this product. Maybe 10, but I was really happy. I have got a Yao and Amare plus lots of rookie refractors and insert cards. I think Chrome cards look really nice too.

Card Crazy
    These cards are well worth the money. I picked up about 7 packs at $3 a piece, and I was very pleased. I recieved 4 rookie cards, and a Kidd refractor /250.

I bought a few of these as well. I don't remember exactly who I got but I do remember getting a rookie from last years draft.

I think chrome products are a pretty good bet all across the board.

BGray

I haven't bought the Topps Chrome basketball, but I have purchased four boxes of their 2003 Baseball Series 1 and although I love the look of the cards, I didn't receive that many outstanding cards and I seemed to pull alot of doubles and triples from the boxes...The Series 2 is releasing the beginning of next week and does have some rookies such as Matsui and Contreras being offered for those of you who are interested!!!

Originally posted by Qball76
    I haven't bought the Topps Chrome basketball, but I have purchased four boxes of their 2003 Baseball Series 1 and although I love the look of the cards, I didn't receive that many outstanding cards and I seemed to pull alot of doubles and triples from the boxes...The Series 2 is releasing the beginning of next week and does have some rookies such as Matsui and Contreras being offered for those of you who are interested!!!
    Q,
    I bought some of the chrome baseball series 1 and really wasnt happy either. Personally I haven't liked any of the 03 baseball... Seems like Bowman Chrome is the best bet anymore.

Ya when it comes to cardboard I am saving my cash for a few hobby boxes of Bowman Chrome...I was going to buy some series 2 but after it took me four boxes of series 1 just to be 4 cards away from completing a set I wasn't very pleased...

Hey Radio I don't suppost you have a #113 Rafael Furcal by chance, he is the last one I need to complete my set???

Looks like a good product. First pack I open yielded a Jordan Refractor BV $50.

Tim

Originally posted by Qball76
    Ya when it comes to cardboard I am saving my cash for a few hobby boxes of Bowman Chrome...I was going to buy some series 2 but after it took me four boxes of series 1 just to be 4 cards away from completing a set I wasn't very pleased...

Hey Radio I don't suppost you have a #113 Rafael Furcal by chance, he is the last one I need to complete my set???
    No, I don't see it, but if I find another chrome stash with it in it, Ill let you know.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast