Thread: Greetings from Boston!

Greetings from Boston!

Hi Guys and Gals,
    I may not exactly be new to SCF, but neither have I been active here over the years I've been a member. I'm sure I have traded with many of you on different boards...My ID is the same at the Bench (567 trades), Beckett (800 trades), and a few other sites. I'm not a big chatter, so I don't chime in a lot on the boards, but I do love to trade. My number one trade interest is Boston Red Sox. Anything I don't have, I do want! I don't really chase, low serial #'d, game used, and auto cards, but do collect them. I would rather trade for a 1980's 10 cent OPC sticker, than another yellow/lemon/mustard parallel. I much prefer to work on building team sets, base 1st, then parallels. I currently have completed nearly 2200 different team sets. I also do have a few vintage sets I'm working on. 1972 Topps (46 to go...all high numbers) and just beginning to piece together 1966 & 67 Topps. hope to get some trades done here!

Hidden Content

Red Sox collector...current count 44,000+ different
    Hidden Content

2. Allgood (eBay Store)

Welcome to SCF Scott, have fun here and enjoy yourself!