Thread: 05 crosby

05 crosby

Just picked up Sids Cup parallel sweet 3 clr. If you had your choice between the Cup parralel and the Ice which would you pick? (:

UD The Cup would win for me everyday of the week. :) Congrats on the huge pickup!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Have to go with The Cup on that one.
    LF this ITG Decades 1980's Autograph: AMM2 - Mark Messier CAN SP. Also need many Emblems and Numbers from ITG Decades 1980's and may need Quads, Golds or other low print runs from that set.
    PC includes Sakic, Vaive, Salming, Lafleur, Shutt and anyone named Stastny except Yan. Starting a new, limited GETZLAF PC - looking for hard-signed autos of Getzlaf and any memorabilia with print run 100 or less.

Had the choice and its a tough one. The Parallels seem to out sell the ice rookies though. The thing that pushed me over on the Cup/87 though was the fact that Cup actually used game used patches in everything that year. That inclided the true rcs and the gold parallels. Thats why i grabbed the parallel (:

That Ovi is a great one. But if were talking graded id take the cup parallel 3 clr bgs 9.5 over the Ovi rc.. and id take a pristine 10 ice Crosby over them both lol.. its tough once we start talking garded copies lol

I say give me about 12k and ill buy all 3 lmao

Quote Originally Posted by KingKuba View Post
    Probably get ovie /99 bgs 9.5 ...3 color instead...

Why hijack the op's thread? The ovie wasn't even part of the equation. Buzz off.