Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BANNED

Country

one in the mail today..

got Detroit tiger rookie prospect Melvin Mercedes on a 2015 topps card in the mail today.. took about 1 week.. sent on 8-13-15...sent to double a ball club.. thanks

BANNED

Country

Todays mail box was full.. First the autos sent 1 card to Oakland a's pitcher jesse chavez on 8-6-15 got back today 9-4-15.. a little disappointed with this one he used a very old dryed up sharpie to sign the card.. looks terrible but think im going to resend to him with a new sharpie for him to keep...lol..next one is my longest wait of the year so far,sent to Toledo Mudhen Pitching coach and former mlb pitcher Mike Maroth.. sent on 4-4-15 got back today 9-4-15 about 5 months.. for some reason I never got him while he was here in Detroit.. happy to add him to my collection.. the other 2 where auctions I won ..1 was a joc Pederson rookie bowman base card and a 2015 donruss diamond king of tiger catcher james maccan..if I have time I will post pics later. thanks for looking and happy collecting.. hope every ones mailboxes are full..

BANNED

Country

first the maroths...IMG_2626.jpgIMG_2627.jpg now the chavez...IMG_2628.jpgIMG_2630.jpg
    Last edited by baseballisfun; 09-04-2015 at 10:30 PM. Reason: mispelled name

SCF Rewards
    Country

The Maroth turned out nice, I've seen nicer Chavez ones on the site, it happens

BANNED

Country

thank u..anthony21 im going to resend to chavez.. it went out today.. fingers crossed....

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am going to send to him next season, I'm pretty much done with ttm for this season. I like how you don't trade or sell. Check out my youtube channel Asquazz 20 to see my ttm returns

BANNED

Country

way r u done? do u only do baseball?.. I do some hockey and football as well.. ill check out ur youtube..

SCF Rewards
    Country

A lot of my ttm's are baseball, I did 3 football ones this year but Im giving them to someone.

BANNED

Country

my son like baseball and hockey..so hockey being right around the corner that's the next sport.. liked your you tube page also..

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for liking my youtube stuff, I like how you do stuff for your kids. I am a baseball fan only, mostly a Mets fan but I am an all-around baseball fan too

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast