Thread: New Here And To Trading

New Here And To Trading

I just found this site and I like it very much. I've never traded online before, onlly in person mostly with dealers. So, I thought I would list a few of the cards I've gotten recently and see what kind of offers would get for them. I'm mainly looking for autos and auto'd RC's but I'm not sure which specific players I want to get for them. I'm interested in baseball, basketball and football. I'm not in a hurry to get rid of my cards but I'm curious to see how much interest their is. I'll appreciate any responses. Thanks

05-06 Topps Style Oscar Robertson auto
    05-06 Topps Style Elgin Baylor auto

06 Select Reggie Bush RC #'d 412 of 599

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    do you have any type of website or tradelist that we could look at?

interested in the robertson.. i have kevin garnett upper deck auto if interested

I really like the oscar robertson auto.
    Would you be interested in a topps chrome chromagraphs shaq auto, paul pierce ud glass jersey auto, or a tony parker sp authentic rc auto?
    I also have these in fb:
    2004 hot prospects jp losman 4 clr patch auto rc
    2005 leaf limited brian urlacher jersey auto
    2005 leaf longevity alex smith gold rc jersey #d/50 (QB)
    I have many other cards and would love trading with you and get that feedback up for ya.

lmk
    thanks,
    Mike

Being a University of Cincinnati alum myself I am definitley interested in the Oscar Robertson. Here is an updated tradelist for ya:

02 SP Authentic Deion Branch Auto'd Rc $50
    02 Bowman Chrome Dwight Freeney Auto'd Rc $30
    04 Absolute Signature Materials Joe Namath Auto/jsy $120

Thanks,

Daren

Put me in line for both...

05-06 Topps Style Oscar Robertson auto
    05-06 Topps Style Elgin Baylor auto