Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 50 of 75 FirstFirst ... 404748495051525360 ... LastLast

Thread: My Jhonas Enroth PC

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Another super rare addition added to the collection tonight! It never gets old tracking down a white whale for the collection !

2010-11 ITG Between The Pipes Masked Men lll Gold Version /10

Last edited by creasecollector; 02-18-2020 at 10:25 PM.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Updated the collection today with my 27th ITG Final Vault addition.

In October of 2018, I lost out on a very similar card (Silver Version with a Silver Vault Stamp) after it was lost in the mail, which is never a fun time. So adding another Vault card from this set since then feels really good.These Final Vault cards are really fun pieces to add to the collection and I'm always stoked to add more!

10-11 ITG BTP Ready, Willing and Able Black Jhonas Enroth/ Ryan Miller (15-16 Final Vault - Blue Stamp)

Last edited by creasecollector; 02-28-2020 at 10:52 PM.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

That Gold Mask is sweeeeeeeeeet!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

That Gold Mask is sweeeeeeeeeet!

Thanks man! :) I've been looking that 2010-11 Masked Men Gold (Golden Boy, as I'd like to call this parallel, haha) for a very long time - about 9 years or so. It was the first and only copy I've seen. Glad it's at home where it belongs!

That reminds me of a Seinfeld moment...

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Another addition today!

Every card in my collection holds some significance, even if it's just the base cards. Happy to land this one from SeReal's newest collection!

2019-20 SeReal KHL 12th Season Base

And this goes without saying, but I hope everyone is staying as safe as possible during these unsure times!
    Last edited by creasecollector; 03-17-2020 at 08:39 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Arizona Coyotes Detroit Red Wings Michigan State Spartans
    Twitter: @chisparty07 Upper Deck ePack
    Member is PayPal Verified

Nothing wrong with a nice looking base in the collection

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Nothing wrong with a nice looking base in the collection

Totally agree!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

I hope everyone is staying safe right now!

I received a shipment today containing 3 big cards for my collection today. In light of what's going on, this package took about a month to arrive, so I'm glad it finally ended up in my mailbox this afternoon.

I hope you all enjoy my recent update:

11-12 Panini Limited Brothers In Arms Patches - Miller/Enroth 4/10
    12-13 ITG Superlative Past, Present, Future Hasek/Miller/Enroth (2015 Superlative Vault - Green Stamp)
    13-14 Panini Titanium Third Sweaters Memorabilia Autographs Prime 5/5

I didn't know that Sabres Past, Present, Future card had an appearance in 2015 Superlative Vault, as I had never seen a Superlative Vault version until this Sabres collector decided to sell off some pieces of his collection to me, so to have the opportunity to snag one was really great. Adds another avenue in my collection for sure. I'm also glad to have landed the Miller/Enroth Brothers in Arms patch along with the 3rd Sweaters Prime /5. I've missed out on a few copies of each over the years and those additions have been a long time coming! :)

I'm also still looking to snag one of those sweet new 2019-20 Upper Deck 30th Anniversary BuyBack 1/1's....

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Oakland Raiders Toronto Blue Jays
    See barkingtreespider's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale
    Send PayPal to jayeh1969 Member is PayPal Verified

Wow, Super nice additions to the collection!!! Nice score my friend.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Arizona Coyotes Detroit Red Wings Michigan State Spartans
    Twitter: @chisparty07 Upper Deck ePack
    Member is PayPal Verified

Those are some nice Millers you got there.

I hope everyone is staying safe right now!

I received a shipment today containing 3 big cards for my collection today. In light of what's going on, this package took about a month to arrive, so I'm glad it finally ended up in my mailbox this afternoon.

I hope you all enjoy my recent update:

11-12 Panini Limited Brothers In Arms Patches - Miller/Enroth 4/10
    12-13 ITG Superlative Past, Present, Future Hasek/Miller/Enroth (2015 Superlative Vault - Green Stamp)
    13-14 Panini Titanium Third Sweaters Memorabilia Autographs Prime 5/5

I didn't know that Sabres Past, Present, Future card had an appearance in 2015 Superlative Vault, as I had never seen a Superlative Vault version until this Sabres collector decided to sell off some pieces of his collection to me, so to have the opportunity to snag one was really great. Adds another avenue in my collection for sure. I'm also glad to have landed the Miller/Enroth Brothers in Arms patch along with the 3rd Sweaters Prime /5. I've missed out on a few copies of each over the years and those additions have been a long time coming! :)

I'm also still looking to snag one of those sweet new 2019-20 Upper Deck 30th Anniversary BuyBack 1/1's....

Page 50 of 75 FirstFirst ... 404748495051525360 ... LastLast