Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 72 of 75 FirstFirst ... 226269707172737475 LastLast

Thread: My Jhonas Enroth PC

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @https://twitter.com/fultoncards See https://www.ebay.com/usr/fultoncards's Items on eBay Instagram:

I've never seen those proofs before. Incredible. I still scour the web for 07/08/09 OPC Premier hobby boxes.

I'm surprised UD hasn't brought it back.
    SUBSCRIBE to Fultoncards on YouTube for FREE hockey cards. I am a consumer advocate focused on pack odds, and the history of our hobby. I do box breaks, recaps and reviews of affordable and vintage cards.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

I've never seen those proofs before. Incredible. I still scour the web for 07/08/09 OPC Premier hobby boxes.

I'm surprised UD hasn't brought it back.

Thanks! I first saw some of these 2009-10 OPC Premier artist proof cards over 10+ years ago. I didn't think much about them at the time, but as the years pass, I have had much more of an appreciation for the types of cards that "shouldn't exist" on the secondary market and have a unique story to tell, and these proof cards fit the bill. The mystery behind how these cards were ever released is fun to think about.

I feel like the majority of collectors don't care too much about proof cards and stuff like that, but the ones that do care know how rare oddball stuff like this can be. I am happy these proofs landed in my collection.

O-Pee-Chee Premier would be a great product to make a comeback. I think OPC Platinum has kind of filled that "higher-end" OPC void, but you just never know.
    Last edited by creasecollector; 07-20-2023 at 07:03 PM.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Milestone Alert: Updating the collection with the 70th 1/1 card for my Jhonas Enroth collection!

2023 President's Choice StickHandle 1/1

Just an amazing card all around. I really enjoy the design, and stick nameplate cards are some of the coolest memorabilia pieces out there. Happy to have landed another for the collection! I believe this was from a Reebok Premier 3 stick Enroth used with the Buffalo Sabres in 2010, as the stamping matches up with some pictures I've seen before.

Enjoy the latest update!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers
    Twitter: @@nbali88 See balinemeth's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

that's amazing Aaron, congratulations on your latest card. 70 pcs 1/1, very serious :)
    Collecting all Ryan Callahan Cards
    Most wanted:
    2011-12 Panini Prime Genuine Letters #4 Ryan Callahan
    2013-14 Panini Prime Genuine Letters #GLRC Ryan Callahan
    Callahan PC on instagram:Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

that's amazing Aaron, congratulations on your latest card. 70 pcs 1/1, very serious :)

Thank you! Much appreciated.

For those who like looking at uber-rare cards, I created a gallery page on my website that showcases all 70 of the 1/1 cards in my collection:

The Jhonas Enroth 1/1 Card Gallery

Enjoy!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers
    Twitter: @@nbali88 See balinemeth's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

For those who like looking at uber-rare cards, I created a gallery page on my website that showcases all 70 of the 1/1 cards in my collection:

Enjoy!

It is very nice! Congrats!
    I also have to count my own collection. I have about 50, 1/1.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @https://twitter.com/fultoncards See https://www.ebay.com/usr/fultoncards's Items on eBay Instagram:

I feel like those PC Stick Handles will age well. There is something so 1/1 about a player's name on their actual stick.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

It is very nice! Congrats!
    I also have to count my own collection. I have about 50, 1/1.

Thank you! & That's impressive!

I feel like those PC Stick Handles will age well. There is something so 1/1 about a player's name on their actual stick.

I agree. they are so nice!

Crossed another card off the wantlist this week with another card from 2015-16 Final Vault:

2010-11 Between The Pipes Masked Men Silver (ITG Final Vualt Silver Stamp 1 of 5)

It's been a blast tracking down these Masked Men stamp variations over the years. In total, this is my 34th Final Vault card in the collection. Enjoy!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Enjoy!

That 1/1 page is legendary, and an overall amazing collection. Love keeping up with your PC while I'm on PC paternal leave!
    Patrick Roy PC: Playing days 1985/86-2002/03, excluding 1/1, National Show/All-Star Game issues.
    PC Completion: 2,643/2,983 = 88.60%
    PC Website: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    COMC Cards For Sale

congrats to the new add. to the final vault collection.

I consider myself lucky to have 64 in my collection (if I don't miscount).
    But the hype is over and finding new ones are a real challenge.
    It always transports a happy feeling to yourself if you have a new in hand :)
    At least I feel that way.

Have you ever checked with the colors how many of JhonasE. should be outside?

I have on of Smith with "teal"-stamp ... so I know there should be another 9 of the same card but different color.. never have ever seen one of it :D

The extra 1/1 page is very nice idea got the best platform for the big ones.
    I think one day I'll copy your idea and hope you wont be angry about :)
    PC: MIKE SMITH
    - - -
    collection: Hidden Content // wantlist: Hidden Content
    - - -
    Stats: 977 cards (incl. 46x 1of1s / 66x final vault / 53 printing plates / 21 sticker / 19 custom cards)

Page 72 of 75 FirstFirst ... 226269707172737475 LastLast