Thread: Some Items For Trade

Some Items For Trade

Hi all,

I have these for trade:

02 SP Authentic Deion Branch Auto'd Rc $50
    02 Bowman Chrome Dwight Freeney Auto'd Rc $30
    04 Absolute Signature Materials Joe Namath Auto/jsy $120

My first priority are Cowboys autos, but I will listen and entertain all offers.

Thanks,

Daren

How about a Marion Barber Elite TOTC Auto /125 bv $50 for that Deion Branch Auto?
    LMK
    Thanks
    Justin

Justin,

I sent you a PM man. LMK when you can buddy.

Thanks,

Daren

I like this...

02 Bowman Chrome Dwight Freeney Auto'd Rc $30

Joker,

I just traded it on SCS..not even 2 minutes ago. Sorry man.

Daren

LOL, that's always my luck. Do you have anything else to trade ? I would really like that Namath but I don't have anything even close for trade. Trading has been kinda slow, I'm trying to stir up a few. Let me know, thanks !

Actually the Namath was involved in the deal with the Freeny. LOL. Sorry. I do have a couple of Chad Johnson Rc's here if interested in them. The Branch is available, but waiting to hear from Justin on it.

Thanks,

Daren

Quote Originally Posted by ballcardfreak
    Actually the Namath was involved in the deal with the Freeny. LOL. Sorry. I do have a couple of Chad Johnson Rc's here if interested in them. The Branch is available, but waiting to hear from Justin on it.

Thanks,

Daren
    What Chad's do you have ? Are any GU'ed or AUTO.'s ? Thanks !