Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Trade anyone

     
  1. #1

    Trade anyone

    Great cards in my bucket.
    I collect rookies and autos all sports

  2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
  3. #2
    i like all your kobe g/u
    the tayshaun au/jsy encased
    the darryl dawking au
    the spx harris jsy au
    and all gordons

    check my site, and lmk. Also, im currently updating my sit big time. So if you see nothing, I will let you know when I've updated my list, but hopefully you find some things

  4. #3
    check my list for any of these:
    Kobe warm-ups
    yao hardcourt materials
    jameer nelson auto
    barbosa
    raymond felton auto

  5. #4

    trade

    Quote Originally Posted by brandonb110
    check my list for any of these:
    Kobe warm-ups
    yao hardcourt materials
    jameer nelson auto
    barbosa
    raymond felton auto
    sorry none I need.

  6. #5
    raym- I am interested in some of your graded RC's. please check my tradelist:

    https://sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=223018
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

  7. #6
    I like the LSU team photo.Please check my bucket.Also does that ball come with COA?

  8. #7

    Shaqfan

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaqfan46013
    I like the LSU team photo.Please check my bucket.Also does that ball come with COA?
    Sorry nothing I need ball has coa
    Sell the LSU photo for $20

  9. #8

    Jfried

    Quote Originally Posted by JFried1029
    raym- I am interested in some of your graded RC's. please check my tradelist:

    https://sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=223018
    I like 93 SP jeter
    94 SP AROd

  10. #9
    Hi,
    I need the Jameer Nelson SOS AU.

    Please check my site

  11. #10

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on