Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Philadelphia 76ers Philadelphia Phillies Boston Red Sox
    See pri.madel's Items on eBay Instagram:

I'm doing the same - gl!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm working on a list of ttm ones I can get, I also have some iffy ones U can maybe help out with and id be willing to do the same for you

SCF Rewards
    Country

Is there any player that does ttm that you recommend? I have a list in mind but maybe you might know something I don't. Check out my ttm vids on YouTube Asquazz 20

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have recently bought a signed topps 2015, if i want to get the set signed im going to have to buy some to get the set signed. I will post it on my youtube channel Asquazz 20 sometime next week when I get it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Philadelphia 76ers Philadelphia Phillies Boston Red Sox
    See pri.madel's Items on eBay Instagram:

Sub back MWMP Memorabilia

SCF Rewards
    Country

Subbed

SCF Rewards
    Country

I bought a signed topps 2015 Chris Carter for my second signed card for the set.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have a very important question. I decided that if a player has a card in update and the regular series, I have to pick one or the other. I don't want some of them update some of them series, I want to have all of one of them. My question is, should I try to get the update ones signed or the series cards?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See dasbam84's Items on eBay

That is essentially up to you. If it were me, evaluate the card photos and decide which one looks best, would allow the ink to show, and how much of the player would be covered by ink.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank you for your input. Shortly after I posted this question, I realized that I should pick the one I like best, despite which series it is. I do agree with you and I appreciate your help. If you ever have any, let me know and hopefully we can make a deal.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast