2006 National Baseball Card Day

Hi guys and gals,

I am looking to trade for the following 2006 National Baseball Card Day
    Cards that I still need for my kids' sets.

2006 National Baseball Card Day Cards
    3 copies of the UD Kenji Johima insert card
    1 UD insert Ichiro Suzuki
    1 Topps insert Mickey Mantle T2

Please let me know if you can help with even one of these cards. I
    have plenty of these cards to trade for what I need. I would also
    trade cards from other sets for these if you prefer.

Thanks,
    Rich

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

Thumbs up

I've got the Mantle. If you'd like to trade email me. benadams2@mac.com. What kind of thing would I got in return. I'm not home right now, but when I am I'll check up on the situation.

Sounds good - let me know when you find out for sure what you have when you get home. What would you want in return? Do you need anything from that set? Or do you have a wanltist of other things that you could send me a link to?

Thanks,
    Rich

Quote Originally Posted by tucandri
    I've got the Mantle. If you'd like to trade email me. benadams2@mac.com. What kind of thing would I got in return. I'm not home right now, but when I am I'll check up on the situation.

Thumbs up

I have no clue what you'd be willing to give up for the card, dont know much about it. But I'm always looking to get some nice Indians cards.

As far as UD goes in the set I have:
    Griffey, jeter, david ortiz, konerko, dontrelle, **Kenji Johjima National Pastime insert (is that what you were talking about too?) and the **Mantle T2 insert

Topps:
    David Wright, Miguel Cabrera, Zimmerman RC, Pujols, a-rod

Do you have a trade page?

I need the Kenji Johjima National Pastime insert and the Mantle T2 insert. I will look through my inserts, etc. for Indians cards and let you know what I come up with. I do not have a trade page. I will get back with you soon.

Thanks,
    Rich

I have no clue what you'd be willing to give up for the card, dont know much about it. But I'm always looking to get some nice Indians cards.

Griffey, jeter, david ortiz, konerko, dontrelle, **Kenji Johjima National Pastime insert (is that what you were talking about too?) and the **Mantle T2 insert

Topps:

For the Kenji Johjima National Pastime insert and the Mantle T2
    insert I can offer you a real nice 2005 Donruss Production Line
    OPS Travis Hafner #PL-10 serial numbered -24/993.

Please let me know if this would work for you.

Thanks,
    Rich

Topps: