Thread: Please Read...

Please Read...

Hello traders,
    I would just like to say that I know in the past I haven't been the most reliable trader, but I am re-establishing myself as a good trader again and I just wanted to know if you will accept me back as a good trader. I understand that I must send first on all trades, which I will. I was just a dumb kid when I was on this site, and I have perfect feedback still. I just had a time where nothing was going right for me. But please accept me back into your trading groups. Thank you all!
    Chris

what do you mean trading groups? You can stil do everything reg members can right?

Quote Originally Posted by myers39
    Hello traders,
    I would just like to say that I know in the past I haven't been the most reliable trader, but I am re-establishing myself as a good trader again and I just wanted to know if you will accept me back as a good trader. I understand that I must send first on all trades, which I will. I was just a dumb kid when I was on this site, and I have perfect feedback still. I just had a time where nothing was going right for me. But please accept me back into your trading groups. Thank you all!
    Chris
    I believe in second chances but like they say in baseball... "Three strikes and you're out!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by myers39
    Hello traders,
    Chris
    I dont get it. If your feedback is perfect (which it is, I checked), how are you considered an unreliable trader? Did you re-register under a different ID?

Just an FYI for those that don't know Chris...

Chris was real slow on getting some deals completed in the past but obviously from the feedback, he always did eventually come through. I know that Chris' brother (aug06) also helped him out a while back to get things straightened out.

I have had numerous deals with Chris that always turned out fine.

Welcome back Chris. I'm sure you know that you'll be watched to make sure that you follow through on your deals. I hope that this time around, there are no problems and you get to keep on trading.

Rick