Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: sending baseballs TTM

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See daytondragon's Items on eBay

I use to use 6 stamps on each envelope but then one day I went in the post office just because I was curious and when they weighed it I was 12 cents short so now I send it with 7 stamps on each. With that being said the ones with 6 on them I've always gotten back and never had any postage due so I think they just chalked up the 12 cents on those.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I guess its good to be on the safe side but six stamps worked for me. For Hector Santiago it came back really quick. I don't know if this is right, but wouldn't players be more likely to sign a ball because they would feel bad that you paid all that money?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think if there going to sign there going to sign. I don't think it matters what you send. I think a ball is definitely better to display than a card. I don't send out a lot so I can see where a ball to each player would get expensive. I sent out probably a total of a dozen balls since I started this years ago and have gotten them all back except for one that is still out and one that got stolen from my mailbox about a month ago.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Since I have gotten back in to this about a year ago I haven't sent out any cards, I either send a ball or a self made 8 1/2 x 11 collage.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Which one was stolen?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I am kicking around the idea of sending signed balls this offseason but cannot stomach sending an expensive ball. Would ya'll recommend sending china balls for ttm autos?
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country

I was extremely nervous too, but seeing that baseball back in the mail is totally worth it, I would send an ROMLB, but send it to someone who is great with ttm such as Wade Boggs, that way you can be more sure you will get it back.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See darryl-zero's Items on eBay

No, After a few years the China balls either fade or bleed, and look like crap.
    I am kicking around the idea of sending signed balls this offseason but cannot stomach sending an expensive ball. Would ya'll recommend sending china balls for ttm autos?

I NEED 02/03 Topps Heritage Calder Cloth cards!!!
    Always looking for signed Philadelphia Sports Illustrateds!
    Have an odd Richie Ashburn item? I might want it!
    Looking for 66-67 Topps Hockey

SCF Rewards
    Country

Which one was stolen?

It was an umpire I wrote to and he sent me the go ahead to send it to him and he would add a special inscription I asked for. Will be sending another to him as soon as I can come up with the money to buy the "special ball" I sent to him the first time. Just thinking about it again pisses me off....lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

got back my first ROMLB TTM today just 7 days after I sent it. Don Larsen - inscribed "WS PG 10-8-56" & 1956 WS MVP". Very exciting. I sent out a bunch others too I'll update as they come in.
    IMG_7240.jpg

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast