Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: sending baseballs TTM

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Do you send to current players, if you have any pictures, I would like to see,maybe Ill send to them

I've sent to a pretty equal mix between current and retired players. Say I've gotten 150 back, I'd guess probably 90 would be current, 60 retired. I can get you pics too,give me a few days to get over to my storage unit. I just moved back to Ohio, so for now they are in storage :(

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See daytondragon's Items on eBay

got back my first ROMLB TTM today just 7 days after I sent it. Don Larsen - inscribed "WS PG 10-8-56" & 1956 WS MVP". Very exciting. I sent out a bunch others too I'll update as they come in.
    Attachment 99490

Did you send a donation with it ? Thanks, definitely one Id like to add to my collection.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Did you send a donation with it ? Thanks, definitely one Id like to add to my collection.

I sent a $20 check

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123