need everyone's help:find member whose MSN ever called UNC23

HI,if you can see this thread please connect with me.
    it's a story about one year ago.when I was a new member in this forum,he did the first trade with me.I use my 03-04 ultimate kobe auto trade for 3cards:yao hardcourt jersey auto #ed to 50,04-05 ultimate yao auto,and head hardcourt rookie auto.I posted my card to you,but never got mine back. you know I am from China,and we ever talk about Chinese food.and you help me receive some USO cards.perhaps all of my cards in your hands is over $300.but in this year when I am study in France I never see you are on MSN any more and I write you some email,never get your reply.I forget your ID in this forum,I can't get the history.if you can see this thread,please email me.

or other ones who know him,please tell me.or notice this member,I can't say any more right now.

his email ever used: chaddaddy@hotmail.com

thanks

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    Didnt you post the trade in the trade manager?
    If so that will tell you the username and you can put the trade in dispute

I'm pretty sure he still posts on here as I remember seeing that email in someone's sig today. I can't recall which member, so check today's threads/

Quote Originally Posted by brandonb110
    Didnt you post the trade in the trade manager?
    If so that will tell you the username and you can put the trade in dispute

I don't post because I was a new member at that time,I didn't understand the rule exactly.but he gave me a lot of help.

hey man long time no talk, that trade happened along time ago and i sent all those cards out like 6 months ago lol, i think i even talked to your girlfriend and told her on msn like 5 months ago as well.

Quote Originally Posted by TeamADG
    hey man long time no talk, that trade happened along time ago and i sent all those cards out like 6 months ago lol, i think i even talked to your girlfriend and told her on msn like 5 months ago as well.
    hi,guys. glad to see you again.
    I just want to say I haven't received cards that you posted to me.how many cards do you remember?not only we trade for,and some I won on ebay.in my image there are:
    04-05 hardcourt hardwood auto wood auto #/50
    04-05 hardcourt head RC auto
    04-05 ultimate yao auto
    (these 3 cards is for my 03-04 ultimate kobe auto)
    and some ebay cards:
    98-99 spa mcgrady auto die-cut
    04-05 sweet shot yao floor auto #/35
    04-05 ultimate gasol premium patch #/75
    I just remember these,or soem more?I don't know.
    I ask my girlfriend and she tells me you never send the message.because 6 months ago we were not in beijing any more,and went back to our home for spring festival(Chinese new year).and we are no online for months.until I go to france.I wrote you at least 3 email,but never got your reply.OK,if you post my cards out,which address?do you remember?if it's Beijing, my 3 friends continue to live in that address in Beijing ,but they haven't received any letters for me.if there is they will tell me.and I ever tell you a new address?I don't think so.Am I right?