Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

An Aaron Rodgers signing was just announced but the cheapest items are around $400

When an athlete charges that much for a graph it's like a neon sign going on & off saying I hate to sign!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I guess I have a couple. Sandy Koufax (I've been in dodger camp and always just missed him), Lebron (I've tried over a dozen times for him and never gotten), Larry Fitzgerald, Calvin Johnson, Miggy Cabrera, Randall Cunningham (got him TTM but I wasnt IP to make sure they aren't secretarial), perhaps a few others like Griffey, Ichiro, Randy Johnson- guys from when I was a kid.

But, honestly, I've done a great job in the last 2-3 years of slaying my white whales: halladay, pujols, mike schmidt, brian dawkins, drew brees, etc.

2 incidents from my ST trip to Arizona in 2013 stick out to me:

1. To the Greg Maddux guy, you won't like this story. I was in AZ at spring training waiting for nolan ryan. This guy was next to me trying to get coaches to sign. A coach came over and signed 1 ball and as soon as he signed was gone before I could see who it was. And it was Greg Maddux.

We were the only 2 guys there so he clearly would have done 2 balls if he did 1, but I didn't realize in time.

I ended up getting Nolan Ryan AND mike trout that night, but still it kind of stung.

2. The dodgers had just signed yasiel puig and he was signing like crazy that spring. I have so many MLB balls of busted prospects though that I decided not to "waste" a ball on him. Obviously that didn't end well. He has snubbed me every meeting since.

SCF Rewards
    Country

When an athlete charges that much for a graph it's like a neon sign going on & off saying I hate to sign!

oh its almost a fact with Rodgers. He hates signing for the public. Although I have heard of some exceptions. I hear he is really good with people in the Military, outside of the one incident a few years ago he is pretty good with Cancer patients/survivors, and he does a lot of Charity stuff.

I've always said that when the fans turned on Rodgers after the Favre debacle he turned against the Fans. I know he signed a ton of stuff for people his first few years in the league but then the Favre stuff went down and the Packers backed Rodgers and the Fans turned on him he turned his back on the fans so to say. It is well known that he holds grudges.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines

my whale would be a shaq IP auto being in WV not a great place to see athletes lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

my whale would be a shaq IP auto being in WV not a great place to see athletes lol

I feel ya bro. I'm in Iowa and outside of a couple of minor league teams, not much here when it comes to meeting athletes

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See aspoe093's Items on eBay

I feel ya bro. I'm in Iowa and outside of a couple of minor league teams, not much here when it comes to meeting athletes

Try living in South Dakota. We just had a signing with a couple retired players but that is about it. Have to travel back to Wisconsin or make my parents get autos for me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12