Thread: Another Scam ???

Another Scam ???

Well looking through the bay to see how some of cards were selling for and was looking through some Santonio Holmes Hot Rookie cards and found this auction ...smells like scam to me ....Tell me what you guys think....maybe another nominee to stay away from

http://cgi.ebay.com/SANTONIO-HOLMES-...QQcmdZViewItem

they gave out a ton of stuff like this at the national...i cant say that there are only 25 of them, but im sure they gave out these kinds of cards and 99% sure it is for real....look at the guys feedback!! 6275 and only 3 negatives!! thats about as good as it gets....you will see alot of the national giveaway's on the bay for the next couple weeks.

I won a Reggie Bush Score National auction for only 2 bucks. I figured, why not... adds to my collection of Bush's which is currently at 22 different base cards - no AUTO/GU yet.

I'm also trying to get an Aspire National set for only 2 bucks with Bush. I know they probably don't book any different, but they have the National Stamp and are limited... so for collecting value, i figured... why not.