Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LeBron gu/RC/auto

LeBron gu/RC/auto

Looking for any Lebron Jerseys/ RC's/ autos. Mainly looking for trades, but possibly will pay cash. My card scans are at

http://s94.photobucket.com/albums/l112/Sypher06/

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Please check my site. I have some in my "PC" section and "GRADED section". I like your Melo RCs
    Last edited by advan24r; 08-02-2006 at 02:04 PM.

hey like the bord victory gu, duncan net and ur triple football /10

http://groups.msn.com/WadesThaTruth07/

GervinCollector44
    I like your gervin auto. See if you like any of my cards for it. What does it book.

Gump - I am very interested in the Lebron Crystal, what did you like of mine?

Everyone Else - Didn't see anything that i could use thanks for the offers though

LT dual patch
    Butkus/Urlacher dual
    Pujols/Musial Dual
    Marris Dual
    Spahn auto

Gump - How about the LT Dual Patches and Butkus/Urlacher dual for the LeBron. LMK what you think and make a counter offer if you want to

how much is the two kilabrews you have. I have one really nice lebron rc and I also have some paypal or money orders. I really like the gu/auto one of his that you ahve.

need the Melo Rookie Exclusive Jsy And Possibly The Gold Medallion Ultra Rc And UD SweetShot Rc

Possible Tradable Lebrons Are These But There Are More If Needed:

UD Victory BV$15
    UD Victory AKA BV$12
    UD MVP BV:$15
    Last edited by XxViSiOnxX; 08-06-2006 at 12:35 AM.
    Collecting All Current Oakland raiders Primarily Carr, Mack, Cooper, Crabtree, Also any Legend or HOF raider players as well.
    Just getting back into the Hobby so not much tradebait right now
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content (please check comments on scans to see if any have been traded)
    Please NOTE: Photobucket is not updated, Only PC cards are accurate anything else has been traded or sold thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast