Just a quick vent on today's box bust

This may be the worst of all time IMO. Would rather have a 90-91 Fleer box than this 05-06 Sweet Shot
    Ok, I have busted 3 of these so far, and they are getting worse by the box. First one had a Wooden 1/1, second one had Villanueva, and McCants Sig Shots.
    This one............not so good.
    Parallel- Billups /199
    Rookies- Bass, Maxiell, Macijauskas
    Sweet Swatches- Kidd, A.Walker
    Sig Shots- Jammal Wilkes
    No good base either, no LJ, AI, Kobe, Shaq
    only Ben Gordon and Duncan.

OH JOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
    I guess I'll have to change boxes and try something else.

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    Are you looking to trade those Villanueva and McCants Sig Shots?

wooden 1/1 sounds good. why are you complaining?

advan24r: The McCants is still for trade
    Calvin: I should have explained more but the other boxes I busted were a month ago. This box was today, and it may be the worst I have ever had. I've been busting a long time and have not come across a stinker like this in quite a while. Not that I can complain, was a good price $44dlvd ebay, but you get the point.

Eh, I guess that's not the greatest. Wilkes was a good player, but i dont think he books that well.

i see your point, but WOW 44dlvd for a SS box!? lowest i've paid was 70, and that was an amazing deal. now the lowest is like 100

GervinCollector44
    I'd be interested in the wilkes auto check my bucket and what does it book?

Calvin: You can find Sweet Shot all day on ebay now for around 65-70. I just got very lucky finding that price........I think

The Wilkes books $12, I'll check some sites and let everyone know if I see anything/