Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Selling Everything Off My Photobucket

I Am Trying To Thin Up My Collection A Bit. Am Selling Everything Off My Buckett So Just Post Or Pm Me Your Buy Offers.
    COMC.COM Cards For Sale: Hidden Content

I COLLECT HIGH END TRUE AUTO RCS OF LEBRON JAMES, TOM BRADY, CONNOR MCDAVID & SIDNEY CROSBY.

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    ttttttttttttttttttt

I COLLECT HIGH END TRUE AUTO RCS OF LEBRON JAMES, TOM BRADY, CONNOR MCDAVID & SIDNEY CROSBY.

Can u give me a estimate of around what your looking for these:

Glenn Robinson Auto
    Bernard King Auto
    Bernard King GU

ty

not too sure. but just make me an offer.

Quote Originally Posted by wildcatfanman3pt
    Can u give me a estimate of around what your looking for these:

Glenn Robinson Auto
    Bernard King Auto
    Bernard King GU

ty

I'm just baseing this from what I found on ebay. I can give you 7.00 dlvd for the king auto, 3.00 for the king GU, 8 for the gleen robbinson. if these aren't the right prices, please shoot me offers

I kinda want 10 for the king auto and 5 for the gu
    robinson im cool with 8 lmk

Quote Originally Posted by wildcatfanman3pt
    I'm just baseing this from what I found on ebay. I can give you 7.00 dlvd for the king auto, 3.00 for the king GU, 8 for the gleen robbinson. if these aren't the right prices, please shoot me offers

ttttttttttttttttt

im interested in all your kobe GU section cards (3 of them), the amare auto, and the duhon authentix (#/15) auto. what sort of prices am i looking at?

feel free to make me ur buy offer.

Quote Originally Posted by CalvinOnilla
    im interested in all your kobe GU section cards (3 of them), the amare auto, and the duhon authentix (#/15) auto. what sort of prices am i looking at?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast