Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

WILL BUY OR TRADE FOR MATT JONES(WR) RC's/AUTO/GU

looking for Matt Jones(WR) rookie cards, preferably autos and game-used. Willing to buy or trade. Please lemme know what you have and what youre looking for. Thanks!

2. Kronozio
    hey man check my list i should have a couple gu'd...i would sell (at the right price) or trade...

sweet- I need the bowmans best GU. What do you like from my list/how much do you want for it?

I have a nice #d Donruss Rc
    Check my list
    I like your Bowman Brady rc

azlatin- The brady is about to be sent in a deal right now, but is there anything else from my list that you liked? If not, how much $ do you want for it?

az-i could also use that other matt jones you have too. I have a finest Anquan Boldin RC that you might like

I have (2) GAME-USED ROOKIES incoming:
    2005 bazooka originals rookie premier jersey matt jones bv $15
    and
    2005 Leaf R&S Matt Jones RC jsy

I am looking to sell both.
    Please make me an offer.

Thanks!
    Kyle

what about your skybox Manning rc? what is the bv on that. I like that also, and sorta like the Moss rc as well.
    lmk

Kyle- what price are you looking for? I cant make an offer, you know what you want to get for them, so please let me know.

AZ-The manning books for $20

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast