Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm interested in your 1980 Topps Wayne Gretzky, 1958 Topps Pee Wee Reese, T205 Albert Bridwell, and 1963 Fleer George Blanda. Check my bucket to see what you like, thanks.

The Reese is gone and I liked these don't know if a deal could be made with any of them but if you can let me know:

Palmer auto
    Max/LaPorta auto
    Duke Snider auto

Thanks for the quick reply. The '62 ERA Leaders has Warren Spahn as the big "pic", and others smaller. That's the one I saw. So, I'd be interested in it,the '62 Kaline, and '66 Koufax. I may also be interested in the '62 HR Leaders too. PLMK how much in bv of gu and/or auto's you'd need for them. Have a good day.

Yeah you are correct I have the Spahn from 62. I guess $40-$50BV for the whole lot of them
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

Thanks for the reply. Please check my threads to see if anything interests you. Here is the link to my thread that has links to all of my current/active threads - https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...t-threads-quot

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Celtics New York Yankees
    See toyotacelicaman12's Items on eBay Instagram:

How much in BV would you be looking for on the 3 I like?
    The Reese is gone and I liked these don't know if a deal could be made with any of them but if you can let me know:

Palmer auto
    Max/LaPorta auto
    Duke Snider auto

Yeah you are correct I have the Spahn from 62. I guess $40-$50BV for the whole lot of them

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the reply. Please check my threads to see if anything interests you. Here is the link to my thread that has links to all of my current/active threads - https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...t-threads-quot

Thanks for the list. I'll see if I can come up with some stuff that I liked and then hopefully make a deal.

How much in BV would you be looking for on the 3 I like?

I honestly don't know since I haven't seen a Beckett for hockey or football in decades. I can get baseball book values but not for other sports. You'd probably be better at doing that than me honestly. Also I just wanted to point out the Blanda has 3 pin holes in it. I don't know if you saw that in the scans or not but I just wanted to point that out to make you aware of it in case you didn't know.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just checking in. Its been two weeks, did you "come up with some stuff" you liked ? Have a good night.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just checking in. Its been two weeks, did you "come up with some stuff" you liked ? Have a good night.

Sorry I checked but didn't see anything for the vintage

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the reply. Have a good night.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Need?

2005 Donruss Diamond Kings Crowning Moment Sheffield 416 GU bat (2) #/200 Braves
    2007 SP Authentic By The Letter Auto Andy LaRoche BL-53 GU Auto #/75 Dodgers
    2007 UD Antiquity Artifacts Miguel Tejada AA-TE GU Jsy #/ 199 Orioles

SCF Rewards
    Country

Need?

2005 Donruss Diamond Kings Crowning Moment Sheffield 416 GU bat (2) #/200 Braves
    2007 SP Authentic By The Letter Auto Andy LaRoche BL-53 GU Auto #/75 Dodgers
    2007 UD Antiquity Artifacts Miguel Tejada AA-TE GU Jsy #/ 199 Orioles

Depends what you are interested in from me but probably not

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just make a fair vintage offer, pm/post it
    Up thanks

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123