Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Richard Petty Base For Sale

I'm planning on moving around next Spring or earlier, so I'm trying to downsize my sports card collection.

Deal:
    4 Random Richard Petty base cards for $2 ttm (cash). Cards will be shipped inside of a folded paper inside of a plain white envelope with penny sleeves. Top loaders NOT included!!!!!

Richard Petty is one of the greatest race car drivers ever! He signs two autographs per ttm request when sent to:

Richard Petty
    c/o Petty Enterprises
    311 Branson Mill Rd.
    Randleman, NC 27317

This is a great deal! You pay $2.00 for the 4 cards and around $0.50 for the postage when you send me the $2.00. When you send them to Richard Petty it will cost about $1 each time for stamps and supplies, so with his 100% success rate of signing autographs through the mail, you can end up with 4 Richard Petty autographs for only $4.50!!!!!! Offer available while cards last.
    Last edited by CliffAnderson92; 10-10-2015 at 03:16 AM.