Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

What do you think pretty good e-bay snag?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWN%3AIT&rd=1

The only thing I am worried about is that he has zero feedback. I hope I dont get screwed. Thoughts?

SCF Rewards
    Country

i would...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Arkanethug's Items on eBay

personally I couldnt tell you one way or another. I dont buy from people with 0 feedback. I cant tell you if you are going to get *messed over* but personally I wouldnt have done it.

Other than that not a bad pick up. LMK how things work out

SCF Rewards
    Country

Quote Originally Posted by arkaneinc
    personally I couldnt tell you one way or another. I dont buy from people with 0 feedback. I cant tell you if you are going to get *messed over* but personally I wouldnt have done it.

Other than that not a bad pick up. LMK how things work out

I totally agree, typically I do not pick up anything with '0' feedback. But I figured what the heck. Does that fact that he wants a check or money order help me at all? Does it make the transaction any safer?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well that didnt take long. Thank god I didnt already send the money. He sent me an e-mail with some sob story about how he was confused on how to use EBAY. Give me a break... Oh well.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See pd_in_bham's Items on eBay

yeah i wouldnt buy from people with 0 feedback and DON'T TAKE PAYPAL.... He was probably just seeing how much money he could get for his collection and wasn't planning on actually shipping the cards.

Sam

SCF Rewards
    Country

file a complaint to ebay on him!! he was basically not pleased at the price of the auction so backed out....you cant do that, especially AFTER the auction is won. of course people do it alot DURING the auction by using the ever famous "item is no longer available" or "item is lost or damaged"....AKA, there is no way im gonna sell this item for what you people are bidding on it!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See pd_in_bham's Items on eBay

Quote Originally Posted by theproudestmonkey
    file a complaint to ebay on him!!

i agree with the monkey

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See brentodento's Items on eBay

This has happened to me before also...keep an eye on this guy's future auctions also...he may try to go and re-sell the same cards and if that's the case, you definitely want to report him to eBay so he can't keep doing this to people...also leave NEG feedback or threaten to and see what his response is, that way he is less likely to be able to go and re-sell with (1) feedback and it being negative at that.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Quote Originally Posted by theproudestmonkey
    file a complaint to ebay on him!! he was basically not pleased at the price of the auction so backed out....you cant do that, especially AFTER the auction is won. of course people do it alot DURING the auction by using the ever famous "item is no longer available" or "item is lost or damaged"....AKA, there is no way im gonna sell this item for what you people are bidding on it!!

I will probably do this. I tried already and it said it was too soon to file a complaint. Guess I have to wait a day or so.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast