Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Wantlist In Here!!!!!

Cool My Wantlist In Here!!!!!

Hello,
    Iam Looking To Trade.Almost Have 50 Feedback.Please Check my Site.LMK What You Like Ill Check Your Site And We Ca Go from There.If You Dont See Any Thing You Like Just Tell me Who You Collect.LMK Me Thanks A Lot!!!!!

Timothy

What Does The Lebron James Book For And What Is It From, Thanks

I like the Marcus Allen Limited jersey. Check my page to see if there's anything you like. I've traded on Beckett a good bit, but since I'm new here, if you see something you like, I don't mind sending first. Thanks!

http://s70.photobucket.com/albums/i92/bamasa37sb34/

Quote Originally Posted by hockeydad2
    What Does The Lebron James Book For And What Is It From, Thanks
    LeBron James:upper deck MVP rising the Ocasion #R02 2003

Quote Originally Posted by #1DeMecoRyansFan
    I like the Marcus Allen Limited jersey. Check my page to see if there's anything you like. I've traded on Beckett a good bit, but since I'm new here, if you see something you like, I don't mind sending first. Thanks!

http://s70.photobucket.com/albums/i92/bamasa37sb34/
    Hey,
    The Marcus Allen Was Traded Sorry.I Could use The Julius Jones/Kevin Jones Gu.LMK Me

do u have any roy williams at all you are willing to trade like maybe doubles or something lmk thanks

what does it book for have some cowboys on my site looking for anything in my sig, plmk, thanks

hey, have a 2002 spx roy williams jsy auto rc/999, plmk if you need that, thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast