Thread: 1999/2000 Sp Authentic Box

1999/2000 Sp Authentic Box

I have the oppurtunity from a dealer I know to get an unopened box of this for around $50 bucks. I am pondering but I don't have bball beckett and unsure of the turnover possibilities.

any advice?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Wasnt a Super Year for Rookies. A lot of Semi Stars - Stars in that year. The autos dont book too high unless you pull MJ or Kobe. I would pass, but thats just me.

i got a 99-00 box of spa...tons of duplicates and crappy inserts IMO. didn't like it very much.

4. Find Basketball Cards on Kronozio!!
    Yeah, I think I am going to pass. I decided to pre order a box of 06 TChrome football. It was a bit more but its worth the wait (Aug.23). I got two of the boxes pre orderd for around $110.

That's a lot of money, but I have an infatuation with Topps Chrome. Rookie Refractors are some of my favorite cards and who knows what one of those boxes could hold?!??!??