An unexpected surprise from Upper Deck Customer Service...

I sent in an auto redemption (a nice Tiki Barber that I was pleased to pull) to Upper Deck almost 9 months ago... I was beginning to suspect that the promised card wasn't coming. So, Upper Deck promised to send me something to replace it... and that was about a month ago. Imagine my surprise when the FedEx guy showed up at my door this afternoon with THIS:

Replacement Auto

Nice swap! Since I'm trying to get out of collecting football, and have already put most of my cards up for sale, I'll give you all a chance to nab it before it goes up on the 'Bay - PM me an offer if you're interested!

(P.S. Sorry, not looking to trade!)

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store

Sorry I didn't see that you wouldn't trade but I have a lot of Broncos Stuff that you might be interested in..

LMK!

Quote Originally Posted by AKComic
    I sent in an auto redemption (a nice Tiki Barber that I was pleased to pull) to Upper Deck almost 9 months ago... I was beginning to suspect that the promised card wasn't coming. So, Upper Deck promised to send me something to replace it... and that was about a month ago. Imagine my surprise when the FedEx guy showed up at my door this afternoon with THIS:

Replacement Auto

Nice swap! Since I'm trying to get out of collecting football, and have already put most of my cards up for sale, I'll give you all a chance to nab it before it goes up on the 'Bay - PM me an offer if you're interested!

(P.S. Sorry, not looking to trade!)
    that certainly is a 180 turn from the normal customer service of Upper Deck...I guess they are just throwing us collector's a curveball b/c this type of service sure isn't the norm

I have a Tatum Bell 04 Absolute auto/gj bv-60 for straters if you like him.