Thread: Cal Ripken Jr

Cal Ripken Jr

he was my first favorite player and I really want to get my hands on on of his 82 rookie cards!

2. Allgood (eBay Store)
    post this in the TRADING forum, and you might find someone with one for sale or for trade...this is just a chat forum to discuss baseball cards....just some advice...AND WELCOME TO THE SITE!!

haha o ok thank you!!! i dont really understand how the trading works on this site:(

scroll down to the TRADING FORUMS....go into the forum you like and you will see all the threads that people have created either of cards they want, or cards they have for trade/sale....take a few to browse around and see how things will want to make a trade list of of the cards you have for trade (you can use the site function to do this, or use one of many free websites to create your own trade page - very easy to do) can create your own thread (there is a tab at the top of each trading forum) of your wants, or stuff you have for trade, or just do some searching for what you are looking for (there are search engines that allow you to look for key words in the threads)....really pretty easy, and lots of fun....feel free to send me a Private Message (PM) if you need any help (can click on any members name and get options to send a message, email, check their profile, etc)

thanks for all the help. so how do u search for key words?