Thread: Mario Williams Legends auto

Mario Williams Legends auto

Hey all just picked this up. I think its a sweet looking card, my only concern it will this card hold any value. I wonder this because of 2 big concerns-

1) its a Press Pass product so IDK if the BV's will be to kind to them, even though I think they are moving up in the industry.

2)Mario plays defense. I hate how even if a player is incredable if he is on the Defensive side of the ball his cards are worth nothing. I mean look at Julius peppers, a dominating D-end but there isn't a big demand for his cards so they dont sell well and the BV reflects that.

IDK just wanted to get some other people opinions. And the guy has to have been the #1 pick for a reason right? Atleast I hope so ;).

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWN%3AIT&rd=1

2. Kronozio
    Also with reggie bush autos even in this set going for $2-300 a pop I think mario is atleast worth 5% of what reggie is

I just got his atograoh when i went to a Wedding in NC, he signed it out to me and everything. is your williams auto for trade?

sweet card, and the points you make are valid and true. Press pass never has real high bv's, why is that, an auto is an auto, right? anyways nice card, man.

Quote Originally Posted by greyfox1025
    sweet card, and the points you make are valid and true. Press pass never has real high bv's, why is that, an auto is an auto, right? anyways nice card, man.
    the big reason is it isn't a NFL licensed product (the legends could be different, dont know)

No the legends arent different cuz it has all retired players in the college uniforms with college logos and stats on the card

I don't understand about the Press Pass thing, I love them. But you are correct it most likely will fall in BV along with my D'Brickashaw Ferguson one that is inscribed with "Go Hoos!"

Yea O-lineman cards definenetly never hold value after their 2 or 3 year in the league, its a shame really, no respect for the big ugglies.