Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (22)
    Country

All-New Custom Booklet Showcasing "The Golden Girls"

Here's a new booklet concept I was originally working on for a personal project of my own. During which I was asked to build a booklet with large signature cuts of the GG cast that were slabbed by PSA/DNA. I thought this project would pair perfectly for the new style and chose it to be the very first of it's kind. The concept came from the need to fit multiple large signature into a single booklet while still keeping room for cast photos and such.

The collector allowed me to design the entire booklet on my own. I spent a ton of time with my graphics program giving the original photos a completely new look. I also included all the PSA labels into the card on the backside. I've done this with PSA stickers but nothing like this before. I do like the fact that the booklet when closed fits perfectly into a horizontal booklet case.

The booklet is on it's way to the new owner as I believe it is a gift to his wife who is a huge fan of the show. I hope they enjoy the card.

-Steve

SCF Graphics

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See dnjcards's Items on eBay

Great work as always!!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (22)
    Country

Great work as always!!

Thanks buddy. Hope all is well with you and yours.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines
    Chicago Bears Atlanta Braves San Antonio Spurs
    See brandon15marshall's Items on eBay

Wow man you are the master of booklets Awesome all around!
    Super Collecting Brandon Marshall, Greg Salas, Mike Davis. Collecting Roy Williams WR, Ottis Anderson, Mike Alstott.
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (22)
    Country

Thanks buddy! I wll be posting another like this along with some new stuff soon.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    The Bench (105)
    Country
    Kansas City Royals Chicago Bears St Louis Blues

Love it! Super cool, funny show as well!

God bless,

Kevin