Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

**Starting DeAngelo Williams Collection Need almost everything!**

Title says it all....lmk what you have!

2. SCC - Feb 2018
    I have Williams Score select rc/100. looking for a decent auto.

I have a Classics School Colors insert and a Score Select 06 National Convention wrapper redemption card. LMK
    Hidden Content
    MASTER LIST OF ALL MY TRADE CARDS
    Hidden Content
    Looking for San Diego Chargers cards & Autos of USC players in their USC uniform. *See my page for other wants.*
    With my current work schedule I can only guarantee to mail out on Saturdays!!

what do you all want? What does the Redemption card look like? LMK Linksmaker I don't have any autos....

The National card looks like the new Score Select except it has the Natiional logo in the top right corner. It is number 12 of 12. Not serial #rd but the 12th card in the set of 12. Nice looking cards. Not sure of the BV. I am looking for players in my sig. LMK
    Quote Originally Posted by sportydude
    what do you all want? What does the Redemption card look like? LMK Linksmaker I don't have any autos....
    Hidden Content
    MASTER LIST OF ALL MY TRADE CARDS
    Hidden Content
    Looking for San Diego Chargers cards & Autos of USC players in their USC uniform. *See my page for other wants.*
    With my current work schedule I can only guarantee to mail out on Saturdays!!

Cool I saw that card I loved it! I will look at all who that I got and let ya know.

Well for your sig, I have, both 06 Score, Malcom Floyd, Keenan McCardell. I also have a 1991 Upper Deck Junior Seau, but the corners are bent...lmk

I like both of the DeAngelos, I have a 06 Score Vernon DAvis rookie. LMK

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast