Thread: flashiness

flashiness

do you think that NBA profesional players are being too flashy? What if someone tried to do a flashy alley- oop and they miss it. Is it too risky? Even though their profesionals. I just saw the puerto rico game and they were just playing without flashiness. Is that why there losing?

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    the alley oop or dunk is also a great and easy way to score...the suns used it time and time again with diaw and marion

I don't think they're over-doing it at all. I haven't seen much Team USA basketball at all yet, but they seem to be playing within the system pretty well.

BTW, that Team USA roster is sick. Carmelo, Lebron, Wade, Chris Paul, Chris Bosh, etc.
    - Andy

Beckett Basketball Plus Super Collector - Spring '06
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Flashiness not only helps keeps the fans in the game, but it also helps gain momentum. There is nothing like seeing a 3 on 2 heading down court when out of no where the guard throws up an alley-oop pass for the dunk. The crowd goes crazy and your team gets pumped up.

yes but what if they miss the alley oop then what they lose momentam

just like what if they miss the 3-pointer, or free throw. It could happen with anything, not just the alley-oop. They are just having fun, thats what sports is all about, having fun right?