Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Buying... Post your stuff!

Exclamation Buying... Post your stuff!

Edit:

Done working out deals, got some done...

thanks everyone!

Star Base??? I have a ton and wouldn't need much for them... LMK what players and I can give a list.

feel free to check my list for any inserts we had discussed before....can also give you some nicer base stars, depending on who you want, and what you are willing to pay....thanks

jmpeterson - didnt see anything, thanks anyway

golfman - PM sent

theproudestmonkey - could u PM me with an example of prices you need on star base and low-end inserts? i know u already told me once but i have had a lot of deals going on. thanks!

i have some base as well. i do .10 for star base, 5 for common. lmk who u are looking for and i can give u a list. Have basketball as well

jmpeterson - other people are offering me 5 cents and under for star base, so i will have to pass, thanks anyway

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast