Thread: NEED help

Exclamation NEED help

ok, at the start of the week i posted asking about TradingCardCollectibles.com, well I need some help again. First ill give you some background on what is going on I ordered a bunch of stuff from them on the 11th of July. After 2 weeks I emailed them and said ? where is it and no awnser but 2 hours after I emailed them they changed the order status to shipped so I said alright cool they are on the way, they said it would be 10 days max, 10 days was tuesday so i emailed them and no awnser so I called. The lady says oh sorry it was dropshipped from our wholesaler and they sent it to us by accident but it will be at their place mon-tues then they will mail it to me. So i said nope, refund please and she said well you probably don't want to do that because it will take 12-15 business days to get you a refund and by then your cards would be to you. To me that seems like BS. Is their anything I can do because I am sick of waiting and I just wanna take my money somewhere else. thanks for the long read, some help would be awesome

I've ordered from TradingCardsCollectibles.com when it was SportsCardWholesale.com, and it usually does take longer than it should to get your boxes, but you will get them. If I were you, I would wait for the boxes.

Contact the Better Business Bureau and ask them if there's anything they can do.

scw sucks!!!!!

ive ordered from them before and the first transaction was flawless, but i ordered a second time (4 boxes) and 2 of the boxes i ordered were on back order (did not say they were on back order) and when those 2 were in stock the other 2 boxes i ordered were on back order. i waited about two and a half months before i received them and i received a retail box when i had proof that i ordered a hobby box. i called and talked to Brooke and she told me that what i received is what i ordered and pretty much hung up on me. terrible customer service!!!!!! i called back and asked for a refund or exchange and we agreed upon a refund. had to call back weeks later to talk to a different woman to complete the refund!!!! i have a friend of mine that ordered from there also in september of 05. he payed and waited months with no boxes in return, he asked for a refund and just received it about 3 weeks ago.

i found another website that i would tell anyone to go to and that is:
    http://www.pghsportswholesale.com/St.../StoreMain.cfm

great customer service and lightning fast shipping. some boxes and cases are even cheaper than scw. they also accept paypal.

i would suggest TRYING to get a refund.
    hope this helps you