Last Chance! Running Out Of Time.

Please look and bid on my whole collection of cards.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE%3AIT&rd=1

What do you think I'll get for these?

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

Not sure, but a few of those deserved their own auction.

Maybe it'll work out better 1 set of fee's, 1 ship & done...Good Luck.
    Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence.
    As of May 2017 ~ STILL Collect the following --> ALL 01-04 UD SP Legendary cuts Mlb G/U *Also, Topps insert Sp's.
    1985T Mlb mini's issue(Canadian release)
    Vintage & Modern issues: Have old school players but want current players? I may want them, please Pm me.Thank You | GINTER G/U

Yeah I wasn't really sure how to set it up. I might cancel the listing and either keep them or sell individually. LMK,

bro, you should take out that lebron auto and sell it individually. my .02

Hey I let it finish out. Ended at $2,849.99 which I think is a great price. What do you think?

Like I said earlier....As long as you get timely payment, etc.
    1 deal & done is worth some cash.

Good price imo.

EDIT: Just wondered, Did you have a total BV? Interested in the % you realized. Thanks
    Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence.
    As of May 2017 ~ STILL Collect the following --> ALL 01-04 UD SP Legendary cuts Mlb G/U *Also, Topps insert Sp's.
    1985T Mlb mini's issue(Canadian release)
    Vintage & Modern issues: Have old school players but want current players? I may want them, please Pm me.Thank You | GINTER G/U