Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Missing auto

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Connexionhck (72)
    Country
    See thal_corbeil's Items on eBay Instagram:

Missing auto

Hi guys! Need your opinion on this. Purchased a case of Ultimate collection from a certified dealer today. One of the packs had no auto. I contacted UD, followed their procedure for this and this is the message they sent me: (the pack had 2 base cards /499 and a Lindholm jersey)

Hi Michael,

Thank you for your email. We are sorry about the missing cards. We can only replace missing product with the same product- year for year, set for set. Unfortunately, once we do not have replacements available for that product we are unable to assist with setting up customer service case to replace that missing or damaged product. We regret to inform you that we will not be able to assist with this issue. We apologize about any inconveniences that this may have caused.

Sincerely,

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ari4l2010's Items on eBay

That's some capital BS there!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ShamaleSands's Items on eBay

I've contacted UD 3x about boxes missing cards. All 3 were Upper Deck Series 1 missing 6 Young Guns. Twice they sent me 6 young guns and once 6 packs. The young guns they sent me were garbage $1 cards and the 6 packs were alright. All three times I received cards from the same set, which I understand them having to do.

However, I would call them back and complain while telling them how much you spend (make up an amount of it's low) and then tell them you are seriously considering not buying anymore UD products after shelling out serious money on a product that was obviously improperly packaged.

Because let's face it, that is capital BS. It angers me when it happens to me and it also angers me when it happens to others.

P.S. Tell them you're an Eichel fan anyways so you may as well start buying Leaf instead :D
    Master List: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Connexionhck (72)
    Country

lol, good idea!

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Contact them via phone to follow-up.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ShamaleSands's Items on eBay

If your Play Station is broken you can get a free Play Station from Sony as long as you can prove how many games you have. Sony does not make money off the console but the games themselves. If you no longer have a Play Station Sony is no longer making money from you. Since Sony wants your money they will send you a free Play Station (or put a team together to fix it) to ensure they keep your money in their pocket.

This works much the same with many things. Why are hockey cards any different? I have gone to my LCS and had him print off many receipts for proof of purchase to send to UD and I keep the bar-code thingy from most of my boxes now. I never used to. Other than taking pictures of the many cards I have this is a way to prove how much of my money the company actually gets from me. You could at least make them feel like a flaming bag of dog crap on their own shoe this way.

It's fun and you may get something from them :D

Good-luck,

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Connexionhck (72)
    Country

Just called them. All he could tell me was that this is their policy. They don't have anymore cards, they can't send me anything else! Told him this was their fault, he kept on saying we apologize this is our policy. I told him that I was on forums and would be spreading this, he apologized again, lol. Told him I was going to buy more Leaf cards this year. Wish I spoke better english in those situations.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That's brutal, sorry to hear you got hosed and of course that they wont help you.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See truepar's Items on eBay

Not very good customer service at all! Atleast they could do is send a replacement pack of Ultimate and if they are out, atleast offer some sort of replacement card or pack from their stock from another product.

Crazy.