Arrow Why is beckett.com forums so NON-User friendly?

Sportscardforum's spank the pants off of beckett.com imho. I found beckett.com frustrating to use and the 1 forum they have for basketball trading scrolls like crazy.

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store

Just FYI - Beckett is undergoing a complete overhaul starting on Monday. They will have PM's, Avatars etc, Feedback etc...there is a sticky at the top of the Beckett messages boards. Should be a really nice upgrade.

Well at least they are fixing it because ATM it's just plain terrible lol.

Quote Originally Posted by asujbl
    Just FYI - Beckett is undergoing a complete overhaul starting on Monday. They will have PM's, Avatars etc, Feedback etc...there is a sticky at the top of the Beckett messages boards. Should be a really nice upgrade.
    too little too late!! maybe when me and my fellow traders recommended these kind of upgrades 6 months ago, they should have listened instead of flat out degrading several reputable traders!! those boards can rot for all i care!!