Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

looking for JUMBO/Box Topper game used cards PLAYER DOES NOT MATTER

let me know what you have. looking for the JUMBO Sweet shot jersey crds, or Basketball Panels, anything you have THANKS! would REALLY like the ones form 2001-02 , I think the players were Payton, Dickerson, Iverson, McGrady, Francis, Carter, Allen, and and the BALL PANEL cards were rookies, Michael Bradley, Eddy Curry, Kwame Brown, etc but ANY will do THANKS

let me know what you have

2. Find Basketball Cards on Kronozio!!
    have a jumbo box topper swatch of tmac from flair.. lmk if you need it

ill give you scan later this day.. have to go somewhere else right now..

cant use that one I appreicate the post though..HEY i have a couple of 52 style autos if you are interested you have some nice stuff i have AC GREEN BV$50 and MEL DAVIS $bv25 just looking for some low end Gerald Green rc, or some 01-02 rookies from hot prospects or heck, anything tradable LOL

Quote Originally Posted by ac-n-mike
    cant use that one I appreicate the post though..HEY i have a couple of 52 style autos if you are interested you have some nice stuff i have AC GREEN BV$50 and MEL DAVIS $bv25 just looking for some low end Gerald Green rc, or some 01-02 rookies from hot prospects or heck, anything tradable LOL
    cool really like the bird if its ft

lmk what u can do and here is my other site

http://groups.msn.com/WadesThaTruth07

thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast