Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: topps redemptions

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See e1luk's Items on eBay

topps redemptions

i've never sent one in...got a few questions.

do i send each one in an individual envelope or can i send them all in one?

does it really take 8-12 weeks?

when you receive it, does it come in a top loader or a sealed case like the boxtoppers?

SCF Rewards
    Country

bump

i need to know if i should send them all out in one envelope or individually.

SCF Rewards

I have mailed a few together and it worked out just fine. One benefit of mailing them separately though—if the one package gets lost in the mail you lose them all. In my case, the cards all came back individually after about 6 weeks. As for time, I have had some come much quicker than their general time frame, but sometimes it takes the entire 12 weeks or longer. I have always received them though. And yes, they do come in either a toploader or a sealed case. I have had cards come back in each. The cases do not guarantee great condition though. I have received many that must have had imperfections before being put in the case and sent.

Hope this helps.

By the way, I received a package from Upper Deck replacing a Fleer Jameer Nelson Auto Redemption a while back. They sent me three replacement cards (all basically worthless) which came stuck together between two pieces of cardboard with no protection. One was an auto and the ink transfered to the card resting on top of it staining the back. The auto also must have been in a pile for a long time since it had ink from another auto transfered to the back of it. But this was the only time a redemption card did not work out for me.

SCF Rewards
    Country

thanks. much appreciated