Thread: Press pass 06

Press pass 06

Hi- my friend and I were reading tuff stuff today and saw that a 2006 presspass basketball 9.99 dollar hobby box has odds of 5 game used and one autograph per box and thought of getting one ommorow. Does anyone have any success with presspass 06 and did you get those cards from the odds?

2. The Card Swap
    Are you sure? Hobby boxes look like they are going for around $99 on ebay.

$9.99 sounds more like a small retail box, where I don't think you get those great odds. A $9.99 box would have about 8 packs (max) in it. Hard to believe they'd put 5 GU + 1 AUTO in there.

Can you double check? B/c if it's true, it sounds pretty darned good!
    - Andy

Beckett Basketball Plus Super Collector - Spring '06
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

are you sure it was 9.99 and not 99.99? Coz like LakersMC said they are selling for about $99...

the press pass boxes have 30 packs in it and i think 4 cards per pack for 9.99

Quote Originally Posted by Life&def
    the press pass boxes have 30 packs in it and i think 4 cards per pack for 9.99
    can u show me a link to this please????

Yea I think hobby boxes would have the 5 GU and an auto and then the retail would be $9.99, I think you just kinda combined the two there.

i think the 9.99 boxes would have to be a blaster box of like 6 packs wouldnt it?

i don't have the link but in the current beckett there's an add that says 30 packs per box 4 cards per pack for 9.99 at select wal-mart and target stores

I've seen the same ad. 30 packs / 4 cards per pack / 5+1 GU, AUTO is for a hobby box. Hobby boxes sell for about $99.
    http://search.ebay.com/search/search...trypage=search

Separately, they said you can find $9.99 retail boxes at Target or Walmart for 'exclusive inserts'. There are not 30 pack / 5+1 GU,AUTO in the $9.99 retail boxes.
    - Andy

Beckett Basketball Plus Super Collector - Spring '06
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content