Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Staubach Auto

Staubach Auto

i have 48/50 2004 SP Sott autos.

Roger Staubach was one of the more difficult for me to get.

i found another on ebay (cheaper than i paid....lol)

if your interested here it is:

http://cgi.ebay.com/04-Sp-Sign-of-th...QQcmdZViewItem

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

hey whats up Adam? cant wait to watch some preseason football tomorrow...

im really getting anxious for fantasy football to kick off

yes this is one of those cards i think beckett under values. it was almost the last card for me to find in the set and i think i paid closer to $80 for it. anyway, i figured maybe somebody else might like to pick it up for a good price.

so anyway, whats the word on J-Walk in Bronco city?

He practiced on friday shanahan says he looks good and ahead of schedule i think he may be the missing piece

hopefully he is.

i really need to find an 04 SOTT of Javon Walker....ive never seen one yet

Where did you pickup the Staubach...on island or online?
    I'm here on island too. Your the 1st guy I've seen from here in the forum
    since I've been on here.

yeah i got my staubach on ebay a couple months ago. almost all of my sotts came from online trades/ebay. i did pick up my Barry Sanders from a guy who lives on Ford Island

Yooper,

I can use that Staubach. I've posted an 04 Donruss Elite PTT John ELWay FT looking for some Staubach and other Cowboys autos. The Elway is at $150. Can we work something out possibly? LMK buddy.

Thanks,

Daren

Yooper,

I have just noticed that the Staubach is only $60. Dear God! I see what you mean by undervalued. Anychance you have an extra Peyton Manning from this set? I realized that 04 SOTT is the year that I do not have to complete my Peyton Manning SOTT Auto set. LMK when you can buddy.

Thanks,

Daren

sorry the one i have is for my set. the i listed from ebay is somebody else's card. I need to keep mine

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast