Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Wanted: Roscoe Parrish

     
  1. #1

    Wanted: Roscoe Parrish

    I'm looking to pick up some a few nice Roscoe Parrish cards (especially autos). LMK if you have any. Thanks.

  2. #2
    ive got a rookie debut auto of him, i can trade if for your bowman chrome frank gore auto. Let me know. Thanks

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by MiamiCanesFan
    ive got a rookie debut auto of him, i can trade if for your bowman chrome frank gore auto. Let me know. Thanks
    I have that one. Thanks though.

  4. #4

  5. #5
    I have his 05 bowman chrome rookie....that's not an auto though. LMK if interested

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by bure6
    I have his 05 bowman chrome rookie....that's not an auto though. LMK if interested
    Check my list and LMK what you'd need for it. Thanks.

  7. #7
    Daniel: Are you interested in any Buffalo players or certain ones?

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by IamHollywood
    Daniel: Are you interested in any Buffalo players or certain ones?
    Most players (in Bills unis). LMK what you have! Thanks.

  9. #9

  10. #10
    check my site
    COMC.COM Cards For Sale: Hidden Content

    I COLLECT HIGH END TRUE AUTO RCS OF LEBRON JAMES, TOM BRADY, CONNOR MCDAVID & SIDNEY CROSBY.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •