Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Exclamation 2006 Football Rookies All For Sale...name Your Rookie!!!!

I have opened at least one box of every football product that has come out this year. I have WAY too many Rookies to list, so please just let me know what 2006 Football RC you are after and I will let you know what I got. I am looking to SELL these, but would consider a trade for Albert Pujols cards.

LMK
    Thanks

AIM--tkscards2004
    EMAIL--tkscards2004@yahoo.com

sportydude--I have about 20+ deangelo williams cards....however, unless you have Albert Pujols or Reggie Bush cards I am really only selling.

LMK if interested and I will get you a list
    Thanks
    TK

Do you have any Classics saints? Also im interested in the Bush hot rookie in your photobucket. what are you selling it for?

lzuperku--All i have are RCs, no base cards.....also I am collecting Reggie Bush, for now, so the AUTO is not for sale....

Just looking to move all the RCs I have except for Reggie Bush

Thanks

do you have any Sinorice moss and if so which ones?

arkaneinc--You got some Moss's from me already I think...but here is what I have left

Playoff Prestige
    (2) Topps
    Score
    Ultra Head of the Class

LMK
    thanks
    TK

Stilll Got Those Julius Jones cards??I Have Some Nice Puljos.LMK Me Thanks

Got to go, will be back later.....

Will respond to all posts then.

Thanks

baller4life--No thanks, you were supposed to send $1 for the elite zoning commissions, and I never got that, and you have asked me like 4 times for the other one and never responded...

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast