Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See codster48's Items on eBay

question about bosh exquiste

hey do you think 1500 to buy a 03-04 bosh exquisite rc auto 2 color patch is a good price lmk thansk

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bigbronco89's Items on eBay

sounds about fair

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See leong1's Items on eBay

I think you're paying close to BV on it. But if you're buying on "up side" or potential, then I say Chris Bosh is going to be the next star from the 03-04 draft.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See LarryHughes1's Items on eBay

Man go buy like 2 cases of Finest and a case of SP authentic! that is wayyy to much to spend on a single card.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

seems like a good price. lower than the last few that ebay'd.

Yes, 1500 is a lot on one guy, but it is a guy that is set to break out. He has a few very nice years under his belt and it would be his absolute best RC. Yeah, he could bust, but I'd rather take my chances on him than buying wax.