Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A great pull

A great pull

Years ago I got a card in a pack with a redemption code for this Terrell Suggs framed signed peice. It features an "S" patch that is signed in thin silver marker. In the bottom left corner it is numbered 22/43. When I first recieved the redemption card I assumed it would just be a unframed signed photo. It is actually very nice, and was much better than I expected it to be. It took six months to get to my house after I punched the code in, and it was actually a suprise when it arrived because UpperDeck notified me my address wasn't valid. So I was wondering what you think this would sell for not that I am. I attached a picture.

2. SCC - Feb 2018
    sweet piece, definitely something that would make a memorabilia room look nice(GREAT IDEA BY UD IMO)

i know some sell, some don't

http://cgi.ebay.com/03-Sweet-Spot-RE...QQcmdZViewItem

theres a rex grossman one

Matt

Nice, it'd probably go around $30-40, I would think, If you wanna trade it you can check my buckett and LMK.

Congrats on the pull. I remember I picked up the same box in 04 from a retail store. Didnt get anything good but did pull a similar framed letters 8x10 of Andre Johnson. Redeemed it and once i recieved from UD i sold it on the bay for $60. BV at the time was $80 and a few months after that it went to $120 but never checked again. As I recall it was bought by a collector who were doing this set. It will definitely sell. I would say $35-$60. Hope that helps

Quote Originally Posted by DeWittFootball20
    Nice, it'd probably go around $30-40, I would think, If you wanna trade it you can check my buckett and LMK.
    I want your Reggie ball

Yea , probably couldnt do that cuz its partly my dads too so that wouldnt go over to well, lol, LMK if you see anything else though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast