Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Give me your player/team needs- TRADE/SELL

Give me some of the players and/or teams you're looking for and I'll let you know what I have. I also have a ton of 2006 rookie cards, if you want to list some of those. Let me know, thanks!!!!

2. Find Football Cards on Kronozio!!
    Julius Jones
    Roy Williams (Dallas)
    Kellen Winslow Jr
    Will Trade.LMK Me Thanks

Unfortunately I have someone I trade all my cowboys too, and I have a friend who collects kellen winslow ... anything else??

UCLA Bruins:
    Recent ones (06 - Maurice Drew, Drew Olson, Marcedes Lewis, Spencer Havner (has a couple cards), Jarrad Page (one or two cards out there); 05 - Craig Bragg, Manuel White, Ben Emanuel (RC 06), Tab Perry; 04 - Matt Ware, Rodney Leisle, Brandon Chillar....)

Also looking for Tim Brown, Zach Thomas and Andrew Walter stuff I dont have. Thanks.

DeMeco Ryans, Antwan Odom, Justin Smiley, and Triandos Luke. The last 3 are 2004 RCs, Ryans is 2006. Thanks!

#1DeMecoRyansFan - I know I have some DeMeco Ryans cards, which ones are you looking for??

Dave Ragone, Ryan Leaf, the Colts, Brodie Croyle, Paul Pinnegar

IamHollywood - I have a 98 Fleer Tradition Ryan Leaf, I also might have a 98 Ultra and/or Metal Universe, but I'll have to double check on those ones (if interested)

Any certain colts players you're looking for (years, sets, etc...)

I'll wait for your response, and then I'll look for my Brodie Croyles and Paul Pinnegars (along with the Ryan Leafs if you want me to.)

Let me know, thanks!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast